“The Mind Is a Beautiful Place To Live!”
Please feel free to browse through the pages and read about our innovative and successful programs that have been designed with your particular performance needs in mind. At our Center, we agree with Shakespeare, “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women are merely players.” During the course of participating in our educational programs, we show you how to embrace the ideology of the “Expectant Mind,” whereby you expect to win in life, and you do!
The Expectant Mind: From Baseball to Babies – Broadcast on July 20, 2018
How To Turn Errors Into Wins – Broadcast on July 27, 2018
The Expectant Mind: Case Studies – Broadcast on August 3, 2018
How To Think like a Peak Performer – Broadcast on August 10, 2018
Call Me Crazy, But I Believe In People – Broadcast on August 17, 2018 In this interview, Dr. Silverstein explains how anyone can change their thinking to improve their lives.
Metamorphosis: Fertility Enhancement Coaching
We are proud to present our exciting fertility program, Metamorphosis: Fertility Enhancement Coaching. You are invited to view the video and listen to the radio interview on the sidebar of this page to learn about it. For more detailed information, please visit our fertility website, FertileBodyHypnosis.com.
Based on a Performance Model, you will find that our progressive programs are evidence-based and offer a wide variety of novel approaches, such as hypnotic relaxation techniques and mindfulness. These tools and techniques are geared to assist you in connecting with your own MindPower so you can learn to handle conflicts and challenging life events, in health, fertility, education, athletics, performing arts, and business.
These challenges, for example, may relate to a wide variety of issues, such as:
- Learning how to de-stress and re-energize
- Recuperating from health conditions
- Recovering from surgery, procedures, and medical treatments
- Winning championships
- Preparing for auditions
- Passing professional exams
- Reaching your best scores on the SATs
- Parenting teens through empowerment
- Enhancing fertility
- Accelerating recovery from a stroke
- Accomplishing life-long goals and reaching your potential
- Abating fears and changing negative beliefs that are roads blocks to success
- Turning past traumas into future trophies
When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going!
Is there some challenge or block that you are faced with currently that deserves your full attention NOW so you can reach your potential? How about at work? In your career? At school? What about traumas from the past that present road blocks for you today? Are you ready to let them go?
Is it time to get “mindfully tough” so that you can resolve these old issues and conflicts from the past to move on to your future? Can you think of an area in your life that could use improvement? What comes to mind? Perhaps it is time to participate in a supportive program that will guide you in moving forward?
What makes the participatory programs unique and innovative at our Center?
- You work directly with an experienced and professionally-credentialed performance coach.
- Our professional office setting is conducive to relaxation and calmness.
- We use a three-pronged approach in assisting you to reach your personal goals, by working holistically with body, mind, and spirit.
- We teach you hands-on MindPower tools that empower you to be self-reliant and resilient.
- You experience “Getting in the Zone” on your own by accessing your subconscious power.
- Our approach is based on a Performance Model that high achievers use, rather than on a medical model that focuses on diagnosable conditions.
- We focus on wellness rather than illness.
- Coping skills are taught that are portable and can be implemented long after our private sessions are completed.
- These life skills can be employed wherever you go, at school, at work, or on an athletic field.
- We address and cater to your individual
- We view you as a person, not as a diagnosis.
- You learn self-help strategies, tools, and techniques that give you the edge over others.
- We teach a “whole-brained approach,” using the attributes of the left- and right-brain so you can integrate strategy-building and “Imagineering
Albert Einstein used the full scope of his MindPower as a physicist to create the Theory of Relativity, which is evident in the following quote:
“Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand while imagination embraces the entire world and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
Einstein also said: “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” Are you aware that researchers have shown that it only takes 21 days to make major changes in your life? Imagine what you can achieve in a relatively short period of time to feel relaxed, at ease, and confident at your job, at school, on the field, on the stage, or on the operating room table while awaiting surgery!
Why not bring out the GENIUS in you? What are you waiting for?
Our mission is based on this adage: “Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give him the tools to fish and he eats for life. At our Center, we are dedicated to empowering our clients to reach their ideal performances through comprehensive, holistic, and individualized programs that teach them the tools to accomplish their goals.
We invite you to call 201-760-1600 TODAY for a free consultation with Dr. Christine Silverstein.
Your inquiries are appreciated, and we are ready to serve you!